VISION, MISSION and VALUES
• The primary responsibility of a team member is to help team members be all they can be so they can serve our guests with confidence and respect. We believe that when this is the focus, all other responsibilities listed below are more easily achieved.
• The most important deliverable to our advocates is in how we serve them. Our value states that “Serving people is the most important part of Bobby & Steve’s Auto World”. Team Members are expected to provide a level of service that ensures our advocates will want to return and also recommend our products and services to others. Further, we will strive to be rated in the top 1% of all service providers by truly giving “World Class Service.”
• Build a workplace climate of energy, action, urgency, and fun! Bring our “A” game every day and transfer some of that energy to our advocates so they leave our establishments feeling better than when they came in.
• Display a professional look through excellent grooming practices, proper care and maintenance of clothing and shoes, and adherence to the Bobby & Steve’s Auto World Dress Code.
• Promoting a “glass half full” mentality and contributing to a positive working environment
• In our business model, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. We will only reach our full potential when each department within the store, and further, each store within the company are operating in each other’s best interest. Team members are expected to forge strong business relationships with their peers in other departments.